With more than 5 billion searches being conducted on Google every day, it’s evident that search engines are the go-to solution for people when it comes to finding stuff online. A good SEO strategy can put your website on the (online) map and increase your traffic dramatically.
In fact, studies have shown that websites that rank 1st on search engine results page get an average traffic share of 32.5%, while those at the second and third spots receive 17.6% and 11.4% of traffic share respectively. Those numbers continue to diminish the lower the rankings are, which means that if you don’t have a good spot on SERPs, you’re missing out on a lot of traffic.
That said, before you start diving into link building, keyword research, and content generation, you have to understand that the SEO game has changed quite a bit over the last few years.
Search engine optimization isn’t just about churning out content, building links, and hoping you’ll get to the top of Google in a few months. Gone are the days of gaming the search engines to get great rankings. Google along with other search sites and services are continuously refining their algorithms to ensure that the best and most relevant sites are served up on search results pages.
In this day and age, your best bet in succeeding in SEO is to implement legit strategies that add real value to web users.
And at Viber, doing just that is our specialty.
To help you boost your search rankings in a real and sustainable way, we will implement the following:
Consulting – We’ll talk to you before anything else. We’ll discuss your business needs, customers, and goals, not just from an SEO perspective, but at a wider level. We want to get to know your business from a variety of angles in order to craft the best possible search strategy.
We’ll dig into your site – Once we’ve gotten to know you a bit better, we will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your website. We will comb through every page, article, and link and make sure that each and every component of your website is contributing to the greater SEO good.
Some of the things that we will be on the lookout for include:
1. Duplicate content – This is known as a huge no-no in SEO. Google and other search engines are interested in surfacing unique content so anything on your site that’s not original could be hurting your rankings.
2. Links – We will examine the links on your website and make sure that none of them are coming from or pointing to irrelevant and spammy web properties. Having bad links can kill your SEO almost instantly so this is an absolute must.
3. Speed – The load of time of your site can also have an impact on your SEO performance (not to mention slow sites send users packing), so we’ll check how fast your site pages load. In the event that your site speed isn’t up to par with industry standards, Viber will go the extra mile to see to it that your site is as speedy as possible.
4. Site code – A poorly coded site can also have an effect on your search rankings. In addition, it’ll make it more difficult to make changes to your site if it wasn’t built properly. That’s why Viber will also take the time to ensure that your site is excellently structured and coded.
5. Content generation – Once we’ve audited your site and determined what it is you need, we’ll go ahead and write the necessary content to help you improve search rankings. This could include producing blog posts, rewriting pages, and more.
We’ll go out there and analyze external factors affecting your site
At Viber, we won’t stop at just analyzing your site. We’ll be sure to examine external issues such as your competition, link sources, and more. This will enable us to determine the best off-site courses of action for your business.
In addition to the ones mentioned above, Viber can provide an array of other SEO services, depending on your needs. Consult with us for free and we’ll help you find the SEO path that’s right for you, your website and your budget.
It’s also important to note that Viber goes beyond simply providing SEO. We’re serious search geeks here, and nothing makes us happier than sharing the knowledge and educating other people about tips, trends, and best practices surrounding the industry.
Our founder, Federico Einhorn, is a true SEO expert who’s extremely passionate about the field. Federico has even appeared on the industry’s leading websites, including the You MOZ blog and Search Engine Journal.
Also check out the Viber blog and you’ll find that we often publish SEO-centric posts. Be sure to bookmark or subscribe to it as well—we’re always writing top notch articles about the topic so you don’t want to miss out.
Let’s start elevating your rankings
Like what you see? Go ahead and touch base with us today. The sooner we can jump on your SEO strategy, the sooner you’ll start seeing results.